Next Dinner Meeting
Monday, January 21st, 2018
5:30pm – Social Hour
6:30pm – Dinner
St. George’s Antiochian Church
3204 Ridgewood Rd.
Fairlawn, OH 44333
Program: Salvation Army, Hydroponic and Community Gardens
Next Board Meeting
Monday, January 28th, 2019@ 7:00PM
Faith Lutheran Church
2726 W. Market St.
Akron, OH 44313
About This Club
Gardeners of Greater Akron promotes gardening as a desirable hobby for men, women and youth. This non-profit club was renamed in March, 2010.
It originally started as Men’s Garden Club of Akron, Ohio in September 1937.
The club operates exclusively for educational, scientific, and charitable purposes:
– To promote gardening as a desirable hobby for adults and youth.
– To assist in developing gardening skills.
– To encourage the use of gardens as a means for the beautification of
communities and other appropriate areas.
– To cooperate with other organizations and persons interested in
– To encourage qualified members to share their knowledge and abilities.
Interested in Joining?
Fill out our Membership Application and email it to email@example.com or bring it to our monthly meeting. Membership is $35/year.