About This Club
Gardeners of Greater Akron promotes gardening as a desirable hobby for men, women and youth.
Interested in Joining?
Fill out our Application for Membership and email it to email@example.com or bring it to our monthly meeting. Membership is $35/year.
Next Dinner Meeting
Monday, November 16th, 2020 (Done via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a non-member interested in being a guest at the Zoom meeting.)
6:30pm – Social Hour
7:00pm – Speaker: Portage County Extension Officer
Next Board Meeting
Monday, November 23rd, 2020 @ 7:30PM (Please email any board member if you are interested in joining the board meeting Zoom call.)
The club operates exclusively for educational, scientific, and charitable purposes:
– To promote gardening as a desirable hobby for adults and youth.
– To assist in developing gardening skills.
– To encourage the use of gardens as a means for the beautification of
communities and other appropriate areas.
– To cooperate with other organizations and persons interested in
– To encourage qualified members to share their knowledge and abilities.